Join the Speedway H.O.G. Chapter
We are excited that you liked our club and members enough to want to join the Speedway HOG Chapter.
Membership is easy and there are few requirements necessary to join. First and foremost, you must be a member of the national Harley Owners Group before you can join a local chapter. To find out information about all the benefits of joining the Harley Owners Group go to the Harley-Davidson site and click on Owners or just click here.
Once you become a national HOG member, you can get serious about the fun of becoming a local chapter member.
To join, simply fill out this membership application and either mail it (with the $25.00 annual membership fee) to Speedway HOG @ Speedway Harley Davidson 10049 Weddington Rd Concord, NC 28027 or bring it to our next chapter meeting or event.
Speedway Chapter Privacy Statement
Personal privacy and security of information are mutual concerns of H.O.G., its members and visitors to the Speedway H.O.G. chapter web site. This statement explains H.O.G.’s Internet policies and security measures relating to personal privacy and information security. The Speedway H.O.G. Chapter collects and stores the following information about you when you visit the Speedway H.O.G. Web site: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account); the date and time you access the Web site; and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our Web site. The Chapter uses this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of its site. This helps H.O.G. to make its Web site more responsive to its members and prospective members.
Speedway H.O.G. will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information. If you choose to send e-mail, registration or other personal information over the Internet, you do so voluntarily.
The Speedway H.O.G. chapter will not disclose personal information provided to it except as follows:
- at your request, which may be oral, in writing, by telephone, electronic or other means we recognize;
- to assist H.O.G. in evaluating its programs and to continue to improve the quality of your online and membership experience;
- when disclosure is required by law, such as pursuant to court order, subpoena, legal process or government agency examination or investigation, or to protect or enforce our rights;
- to companies that perform services for H.O.G. in connection for H.O.G. in conjunction with your membership, such as data processing and financial transaction processing companies and agencies;
- to Harley-Davidson affiliated companies and carefully selected third parties for their own use to provide products and services, or other opportunities to you, unless you have instructed us in writing not do so, and in conjunction with Harley Davidson corporate due diligence and audits.
The Speedway H.O.G. chapter will not under any circumstances release information or photos regarding minors on the site.
By your use of and connection to our Web site, you understand and consent to this privacy statement. If for any reason you are concerned that personal or member information maintained by H.O.G. is not correct, or if for some reason you believe H.O.G. has not adhered to these privacy principles, please notify us by calling 1-800-CLUB-HOG.
Notice: The information contained in this website is published with the permission of the Harley-Davidson Motor Company, Speedway Harley-Davidson Inc. and the Speedway H.O.G. Chapter #3399. No guarantee, real or implied, is made regarding the accuracy or completeness of information contained herein. Opinions do not necessarily reflect the views of the Harley-Davidson Motor Company, Speedway Harley-Davidson Inc., Speedway H.O.G. Chapter #3399, their employees, officers or members. Harley-Davidson, Harley, H-D, H.O.G., the Harley-Davidson logo are registered trademarks of the Harley-Davidson Motor Company.